Table of Contents
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This prospectus contains forward-looking statements, which reflect our current views with respect to, among other things, our
operations and financial performance. You can identify these forward-looking statements by the use of words such as "outlook," "believes," "expects," "potential," "continues," "may," "will," "should,"
"seeks," "approximately," "predicts," "intends," "plans," "estimates," "anticipates" or the negative version of these words or other comparable words. These forward-looking statements are subject to
various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. We
believe these factors include but are not limited to those described under "Risk Factors" and include, among other things:
- the timing of results of our ongoing and planned clinical trials for PRT-201;
- our estimates regarding the amount of funds we require
to complete our two planned Phase 3 clinical trials for
- our estimate of when we will require additional funding;
- our plans to commercialize PRT-201;
- the timing of, and our ability to, obtain and maintain regulatory approvals for our product candidates;
- the rate and degree of market acceptance and clinical utility of any approved product candidate;
- the potential benefits of
strategic partnership agreements and our ability to enter into selective strategic partnership
- our ability to quickly and efficiently identify and develop product candidates;
- our commercialization,
marketing and manufacturing capabilities and strategy;
- our intellectual property position; and
- our estimates regarding expenses, future revenues, capital requirements, the sufficiency of our current and expected cash
resources and our need for additional financing.
factors should not be construed as exhaustive and should be read in conjunction with the other cautionary statements that are included in this prospectus. We undertake no
obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.