3. Tenant shall accept the Premises in its as is condition during the Second Extended Term, without any obligation on the Landlords part to perform any additions, alterations, improvements, demolition or other work therein or pertaining thereto (provided that the foregoing shall not be construed so as to relieve Landlord of any of its maintenance or repair obligations under the Lease).
4. (A) Tenant warrants and represents that Tenant has not dealt with any broker in connection with the consummation of this Second Amendment; and in the event any claim is made against Landlord relative to dealings by Tenant with brokers, Tenant shall defend the claim against Landlord with counsel of Tenants selection first approved by Landlord (which approval will not be unreasonably withheld) and save harmless and indemnify Landlord on account of loss, cost or damage which may arise by reason of such claim.
(B) Landlord warrants and represents that Landlord has not dealt with any broker in connection with the consummation of this Second Amendment; and in the event any claim is made against Tenant relative to dealings by Landlord with brokers, Landlord shall defend the claim against Tenant with counsel of Landlords selection first approved by Tenant (which approval will not be unreasonably withheld) and save harmless and indemnify Tenant on account of loss, cost or damage which may arise by reason of such claim.
5. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, all capitalized terms used herein without definition shall have the same meanings as are set forth in the Lease.
6. Except as herein amended the Lease shall remain unchanged and in full force and effect. All references to the Lease shall be deemed to be references to the Lease as amended and as herein amended.
7. Each of Landlord and Tenant hereby represents and warrants to the other that all necessary action has been taken to enter this Second Amendment and that the person signing this Second Amendment on its behalf has been duly authorized to do so.
PAGE ENDS HERE